Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best/Easiest way to get some miles?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2010, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WoH Globalist, AA Platinum Pro, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hertz Prez's Circle
Best/Easiest way to get some miles?

I haven't flown US Airways in about a year, but I do have some Dividend Miles that I don't want to expire. Are there any suggestions as to preventing them from expiring (i.e. picking up a few miles through an easy promotion)? Thanks for reading!!!
Old Mar 8, 2010, 8:38 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
If you have E-Miles or E-Rewards they are free. Otherwise, you can join www.thanksagain.com, friend them on facebook for 100 free miles or buy a restaurant.com voucher through Thanks Again. The latest promo codes are in the SPAM forum.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 10:26 pm

Programs: US Dividend Miles, HHonors, Marriott Rewards
You could enroll in Dividend Miles Dining if you're going to eat at any of the participating restaurants.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 10:28 pm

you can usually pay $25 to keep they current.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 5:56 am

Programs: US Silver Preferred, Delta
you can buy flowers and get miles. that will make someone happy also.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 9:57 am

Programs: Continental Silver, Amtrak Select Plus
you can goto skymall and buy a single iTune for 99 cents
Old Mar 9, 2010, 6:22 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by rookieflyer
you can buy flowers and get miles. that will make someone happy also.
The flowers don't have to be delivered BEFORE the miles are credited. Buy now for Mother's Day delivery and you will get the miles (barring any issues) long before Mother's Day.

At points.com you can covert 30 DMs to 1 Delta SkyMile. IIRC, this will extend the expiration on your DM account as it is activity. Can anyone confirm this since I am not positive?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.