Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways website: Post bugs and problems here

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2014, 7:51 pm

Programs: AA(PPro), UA, AGR, BW(Plat), HH, WoH, MB(S)
Same issue here. Try to login, click the button, nothing happens. OSX 10.9.5 (Mavericks) and Safari 7.1. No problems using Win7 and IE. Seems like Apple broke something with the update.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 9:39 pm

Programs: AA, United,Hilton Honors, Hyatt, JetBlue,
Originally Posted by aztimm
Which browser?

Still no-go with Safari on my Mac (oddly I can log in with Safari on my PC).

But it works fine with Firefox on my Mac, as well as PC.
using Safari can't get into my account....Chrome works great.
Yesterday I went in or was trying to get into my reservations to check to make sure no changes....seems we don't get those notifications though I have them all checked in the be notified thing. Yep sure enough plane change so crazy seat assignments and one flight half the plane is empty and we weren't even put together with the row empty...anyways had to figure out how to get in to fix that and was finally able to but can't still get into miles to book an award ticket. Sent email and no answer...posted on fb but haven't seen reply....
Old Oct 1, 2014, 7:24 am

Programs: AA(PPro), UA, AGR, BW(Plat), HH, WoH, MB(S)
Originally Posted by NovaEngr
Same issue here. Try to login, click the button, nothing happens. OSX 10.9.5 (Mavericks) and Safari 7.1. No problems using Win7 and IE. Seems like Apple broke something with the update.
This morning (10/1), it's working! Who knows why, but who cares. I can log in from the Mac, and that is what matters.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA G, UA, HH G
Buy miles page error with Firefox/Win8 here: https://membership.usairways.com/en-...E=USBuyLanding

Turned off Firefox add-ons, no change. Receive the following error:

HTTP Status 404 - //PointsPartnerFrames/partners/null
type Status report
message //PointsPartnerFrames/partners/null
description The requested resource is not available.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.36

Works on IE, however it's very, very, very slow to load.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 9:33 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, HH Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by NovaEngr
This morning (10/1), it's working! Who knows why, but who cares. I can log in from the Mac, and that is what matters.
It works on my ipad all of a sudden too. I'm not complaining!
Old Nov 5, 2014, 11:09 am

Anyone know when US usually updates their list of available movies on the website? It still has the September and October listings. I want to get a few on my ipad but don't want to duplicate any that US is showing.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:37 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Trying to book award flights and when I get to the very end after selecting flights, I'm told that the flights are not available and I need to call.

Is there some trick I'm missing?
Old Jan 22, 2015, 2:10 pm

Programs: AA, United,Hilton Honors, Hyatt, JetBlue,
Right there with you too. I have been trying to book award tickets from PHL to MIA for Oct. Low FC award available. Go to book last night and everything is coming up errors. Today 25000 +25000 =97500. Must be the new math, so I try mixing up coach low and coach high and nothing is correct. Try calling and robot can't help but does send me to web tech who says yes I see that and when I click on it it is 50,000 and I do it right there with her and now it is like 105000. Its crazy. She asks what kind of browser I am using. blah blah blah. no help. But she checks with her supervisor and I am not the only one with a problem. They can help me book it but there is a fee....what its not my fault. Waving the help flag.....blasted them on FB. they replied three hours later with the phone number to web support for help in booking. That was who I just hung up with. I was on hold for 45 minutes after that to book the ticket with reservations. Then disconnect. This is not a good sign.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by crisdee
Right there with you too. I have been trying to book award tickets from PHL to MIA for Oct. Low FC award available. Go to book last night and everything is coming up errors. Today 25000 +25000 =97500. Must be the new math, so I try mixing up coach low and coach high and nothing is correct. Try calling and robot can't help but does send me to web tech who says yes I see that and when I click on it it is 50,000 and I do it right there with her and now it is like 105000. Its crazy. She asks what kind of browser I am using. blah blah blah. no help. But she checks with her supervisor and I am not the only one with a problem. They can help me book it but there is a fee....what its not my fault. Waving the help flag.....blasted them on FB. they replied three hours later with the phone number to web support for help in booking. That was who I just hung up with. I was on hold for 45 minutes after that to book the ticket with reservations. Then disconnect. This is not a good sign.
I was trying to book another itinerary with AA on the outbound and US on the return, using Dividend Miles. The website either crashed with a long error code or it would add up to the wrong point total. I called the help number at US in the error message and the phone agent couldn't have been nicer. She booked it without a problem and no extra phone fee.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:13 am

Anyone else having problems booking on the website right now?
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:37 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Plat, Priority Club Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC
Originally Posted by WiscAZ
Anyone else having problems booking on the website right now?
Yes. At first I got a lot of "page not available" when I was trying to log in. Then, I got in, but can't get a simple flight search done.

Glad to know it isn't just me.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:57 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum (3 Million Mile Club), Global Entry
Yep, something is going on, keep getting this message:

An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again or select different flight options. If you continue to receive this message, call 800-327-7810 for assistance.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 10:45 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott
Has anyone noticed that the seatmap shown on the flight selection page for red eye flights departing after midnight is actually the seatmap from the flight the day before? After selecting the flight and entering passenger information, the seatmap for selecting seats changes and is actually the correct one.

Took me a while to figure this out and caused a couple of very confused calls to reservations since I thought I had booked myself on the wrong day.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 12:17 pm

Programs: I miss US Airways
Is usairways.com basically useless now for booking? I've been getting errors for a couple days now, and can't find another site to do what I need. As much as the US website had bugs to our dismay, I greatly prefer the flight selection interface over AA's.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:17 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, KE Morning Calm, AA Gold
I've been trying to book flights on usairways.com and for whatever reason the website won't let me choose a single option on the return leg. On the outbound leg that leaves Sept. 30th, I'm given lots of options, but then coming back on Oct 18th, every single flight they list is either Sold Out or Not Available in every class. I've tried aa.com as well and even the OTA's with the exact same problem. Any idea what this is?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.