Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trivial Question : US DM Plat Bag Tags?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2007, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL - exPlat (now Gold) ; AB - Gold ; TK - Gold; BMI - exGold; US - exChairman ; UA-ex1K; NW-exGold
Trivial Question : US DM Plat Bag Tags?

Does US still offer any luggage tags? I had read somewhere that they were comp'd to CP and Silver and Gold had to pay $10, but with Plat, is there a tag?

I have not seen many tags recently, although I have seen some CP tags, but the other day I did see a tag that looked like the luggage tags from the DL CRC, but it had the US Airways logo on it and it said "Platinum"

Anyone seen these tags? Are they available? Or was this tag just generated in house for someone?
Old Feb 8, 2007, 7:08 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, VS Silver, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I asked about that a few months ago....and was told that they discontinued offering tags for sale, etc effective May 2006
Old Feb 8, 2007, 7:23 pm

Programs: None
Aside from checking Ebay, the company store has 2 generic US Airways logo bag tags on their website. I haven't been to the store in PHX, but understand that they have some items not shown on the web-site so you could try calling.

[Company Store]

Jim
Old Feb 9, 2007, 2:46 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA Plat, Starwood Gold, AX Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Preferred, Star Alliance Gold
Where's there a store in PHX?
Old Feb 9, 2007, 2:50 pm

Its in the Sandcastle in Tempe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.