Search

3 Miles Short of Preferred

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2014, 4:31 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
Originally Posted by jmachin
I think there is some confusion about how miles/segments will be merged into one account.
The way I read it, all EQM/segments will be merged into AA and then status will be determined. In my case I have 107 US segments and zero AA segments although I have AA account. The website says that all activity will be merged into AA account for purposes of determining 2015 status. Therefore I will have 107 AA segments and should be EXP.
The website is clear about this - you will be EXP through Feb 2016 after they complete the merging of the two programs. This won't happen effective 3/1 as we're used to, but sometime during Q2. Until then, you will be a US CP member and get the same benefits on each carrier as a CP does today.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 5:53 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, HH Diamond, National Executive
Ok I was not clear. Thanks for the info.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:01 am

Programs: AA Plat
Last year I was about 400 miles short. I emailed customer service, and requested a courtesy bump. They did it, no problem. Might be a little tougher this year due to the merger, but 3 miles? Chances are good. I'd also do it now, so you can do a cheap MR if they deny you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.