Wiki Posts
Search

confession...I almost lost it today...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2014, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by plon
I've found many times what actually works is to look at them, give a big smile, and casually look at the rest of the line, never saying a thing. If they smile back when I do, they tend to go to the end of the line. If they don't, then I feel sorry for them and try and enjoy the rest of my day. Chances are their cosmic payback is on a connecting flight at the same airport...

ha!!! I just cant get over the lack of basic courtesy....
Old Aug 8, 2014, 2:50 pm

Unfortunately the system envisioned for dealing with the FC valet bags on the CRJ700/900 didn't seem to work or last very long after introduced. The FC bags were supposed to go in the fwd cargo bay and get pulled out first when the plane arrived. Unfortunately, at least on the CRJ900, all the gate check bags end up in the aft cargo bay and come back to the door in one group. The only bags that seem to end up in the front are ones that arrive at the last minute.

I have noticed that the FC gate checks might be first out of the cargo bay, but then end up under all the other gate check bags on the cart...
Old Aug 8, 2014, 5:01 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by nlkm9
just curious....what do you guys think of the folks who come off the plane last, and decide to stand in front of everyone instead of taking their place in line??
just one of the many aggravations of travel
One of the reasons flying Dash-8 is preferred to CRJ-200. On the Dash-8 there is no jetway to clog up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.