Wiki Posts
Search

CLT-LIS Route Cancelled?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, DL GM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
CLT-LIS Route Cancelled?

I know this is a seasonal route, but I was scheduled to fly on this in August, and now my itinerary has changed (into a illegal connection with negative time to connect) to CLT->PHL->LIS. Anyone know what happened here?
Old Apr 16, 2014, 3:09 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, UA, WN, DL- zilch by choice, IHG-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, Hilton Gold,
Some new seasonal flights from CLT to Europe, including LIS, have had frequency reductions. They will also end the season earlier than orginally planned.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...l#.U07xHKL6-So
Old Apr 17, 2014, 10:31 am

Programs: Alaska Airlines Gold MVP
I'd also put the chance of CLTBRU/LIS/MAN resuming next summer at pretty close to 0%. BCN might stand a shot, but with AA flying MIABCN, not sure.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 9:40 pm

Programs: UAL 1KMM,Hilton Diamond
I have read the bookings are poor. But also, they need to start pulling aircraft to be painted in AA colors.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 9:18 am

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by santarosaflyer
I have read the bookings are poor. But also, they need to start pulling aircraft to be painted in AA colors.
Only paint these planes are going to get is to remove the logos when they're sent to the desert.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
I'm quite surprised that CLT-FRA is still 2X daily for the summer. However, if a lot of these tickets were sold with a LH connection, they are still valid. You just won't receive FF credit for those flights.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 9:50 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
http://airlineroute.net/2014/04/15/us-cltbru-s14/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.