Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Assignments Not Using Profile Preference

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2007, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Seat Assignments Not Using Profile Preference

These are the first two times this has happened to me, but the last two flights I was auto upgraded on (occured Saturday and today) assigned me window seats, instead of my online profile preference of aisle (I rechecked my profile to make sure it still said aisle). Aisle seats were readily available on both, so I had to change the seat assignments manually. Kind of a pain to have to log in and do that. Anyone else experienced this recently, since the Qik/Shares migration?
Old Apr 8, 2007, 5:23 pm

Programs: DL UA
This happened to me as well. I have no idea if it's part of the " enhancements". I asked the flight attendant and she hadn't heard that it was a problem, so maybe just a fluke?
Old Apr 8, 2007, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
I sure hope it is a fluke and not an enhancement. I hate to think I have to go to the website every time and change my seats!
Old Apr 8, 2007, 8:57 pm

Programs: Free Agent
I'm routinely assinged to aisle seats even though my preference is window
Old Apr 9, 2007, 5:10 am

Programs: US Platinum, DL GM
I also keep getting upgraded to window seats although my profile preference indicates aisle.
Old Apr 9, 2007, 7:21 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA, US, AS, Marriott, Radisson, Hilton
I also get upgraded to aisle seats (when it happens, as I'm down to silver
now), although my profile indicates window. But for me it's been consistent
ever since the complimentary upgrades started.
Old Apr 9, 2007, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Maybe we all need to change our profiles to the opposite of what we really want!?
Old Apr 9, 2007, 9:30 am

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum & Million Miler. Hilton Diamond
Add me to the list..I got the ug's yesterday for my flight next Saturday and was in windows even though my profile says aisle. This is my first res that I've booked since the shares migration. On the upside, I can now change my seat assignments online which I like!

Sean

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.