Wiki Posts
Search

US "loses" the luggage of Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2007, 11:38 am

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
Originally Posted by AZ Travels the World
Indeed. You should write a book.

Seriously, for anyone who hasn't read it, Moments of Truth by Jan Carlzon, the former CEO of SAS, is a great book about the thousands of moments over the course of a day that employees have the ability to either win a customer or lose one. It's an excellent, easy-to-understand primer on customer service, using an airline as example. I've used it and recommended it many times.

Here's an idea: What do you say we chip in and ship a case of these to a certain address in Tempe.
Tell me about it.. I had a really bad experience with a USAirways Dividend Miles Service agent, and I thought how just a slight change in attitude -- really one sentence just worded differently -- (with the same end result) would have changed the situation completely; instead of cancelling a $700 ticket in anger and booking on American, I would have kept my tickets on USAirways and waited for resolution.

Well I guess with USAirways these days you get what you pay for ..
Old Mar 30, 2007, 10:16 am

Programs: US, UA, WN, Hilton Diamond
I wonder if they ended up giving him the $25 voucher since his luggage was there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.