Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight 1495 LAX to PHL today 3/21

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2007, 4:51 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: US Chairmans, Air Tran Elite, NWA Silver, HH Diamond, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver, IHG Gold
Flight 1495 LAX to PHL today 3/21

Just curious if anybody knows what happened with flight 1596 from LAX to PHL today? I am in ABQ waiting for a flight to PHX and see that 1596 was divereted here to ABQ. Anybody know what happened?

Last edited by mrhotelman; Mar 21, 2007 at 4:54 pm Reason: wrong flight number entered
Old Mar 22, 2007, 4:37 am

Programs: DL Diamond, VS Silver, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Just heard a mention on the 11pm Philly news while lying in bed half asleep last night.....they said that shortly after takeoff, they reported hearing a pop come from one of the engines. Supposedly the engine lost oil pressure, so the flight was diverted to ABQ. They also mentioned that some people on the flight were some of the people being reaccomodated from the cancellations a few days ago.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 7:27 am

Programs: DL PM, AA Plat, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, National Emerald Exec
Not sure if the US 321's have the CFM or IAE engines. But, if that's another V2500...2 this week...somebody's gonna feel the pain.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.