Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to view already flown receipts on US?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2015, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hhonors Lifetime Diamond, AA EXP, Marriott Platinum
How to view already flown receipts on US?

I know there is a place to see the flights I have already flown, and to the right was a a box that said "view" when clicked on it would show the receipt from that flight. Now I cannot seem to find it, I think it was the link for your miles, but that is not showing an option to see the receipt.

Any ideas? I need to print a couple of receipts from January that I must have deleted.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 8:23 am

Programs: US CP, UA *G; SPG Plat, Hilton Gold; Natl Exec, Hertz PC
I could've sworn that was part of the "Your flights" section at the bottom of "Your account" page, after changing the filter to dates in the past. But it only shows me past reservations that have been cancelled, and not flown reservations. And it just gives me an error when I try to view those.

I always use the reservation emails as receipts - I take it you no longer have that?
Old Feb 9, 2015, 6:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by flightrisk
I could've sworn that was part of the "Your flights" section at the bottom of "Your account" page, after changing the filter to dates in the past. But it only shows me past reservations that have been cancelled, and not flown reservations. And it just gives me an error when I try to view those.
This is the correct place to look, but does seem to be acting up at the moment. I also get an error message trying to search dates in the past.

OP, have you contact US to ask about retrieving receipts, or to report what seems to be a website glitch?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.