Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Off Peak Awards

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2012, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Off Peak Awards

How does this work thinking of going IAD-EZE. Are the 2013 dates released yet? It says First or Business class is 60,000 miles. Is there really a a way to get an F seat for 60K? Does all the travel have to be on US or an it be a partner too? Thanks
Old Jun 16, 2012, 8:42 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
You have to fly on US Airways metal to get off-peak rates, and US Airways doesn't fly to EZE. You can fly with them to GIG however.

I've been searching around for Envoy availability to Rio in 2013 but nothing yet. Based on the coach availability, it seems that the off-peak times next year will be March 1-15 and May 1-15 (maybe more).

The off-peak awards are a great value. I'm driving from NYC to PHL in January to take advantage of an off-peak award to Europe. 110k miles in Envoy for 2 is a steal. These seats tend to get snatched up quickly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.