Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using DM miles as gift for RTFC?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2007, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTP, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA EXP, CET Diamond, MGM Gold
Using DM miles as gift for RTFC?

Hello,
How do I go about redeeming miles for a round trip FC ticket for one of our outstanding employees? Catch is, I would just like to present a certificate good for a RTFC ticket (either Mileage Saver or Premium) for her to use at her leisure to a destination of her choice, the city and dates are totally up to her. Thanks!
Old Apr 13, 2007, 4:35 pm

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
Just do like I did- buy a fancy-looking blank certificate and print whatever text you want on it, and then tell the employee to let you know where the trip is to, and then call US or book it online.
Old Apr 13, 2007, 5:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTP, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA EXP, CET Diamond, MGM Gold
Thanks NYCommuter!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.