Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Philadelphia Envoy Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2010, 6:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP (One World Emerald), Hilton Gld, Marriot Slvr
Originally Posted by kudzu
When arriving PHL in Envoy, you're eligible to use the other Clubs (the one at B/C appears the more convenient of the two) for a domestic connection, but not the Envoy Lounge (it's meant for departures, and only open 1:30pm onwards).
Originally Posted by lksf
1:30p eh?
Well that solves it...I arrive at 6am...

I guess I will have to dig the USCC 1Day Pass...
No need to. As kudzu points out, you can use any of the other lounges without the day pass.....
Old Sep 6, 2010, 7:00 pm

Programs: UA AA and more
Originally Posted by PHL_roadwarrior
No need to. As kudzu points out, you can use any of the other lounges without the day pass.....
But am arriving in E...just *G status...
Old Sep 6, 2010, 8:02 pm

If you are traveling on a *A flight and arriving from an intn'l you should be able to get in......who are you connecting from-to?
Old Sep 6, 2010, 11:21 pm

Programs: UA AA and more
Originally Posted by phl_roadwarrior
if you are traveling on a *a flight and arriving from an intn'l you should be able to get in......who are you connecting from-to?
us tlv-phl
us phl-sfo
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:49 am

us tlv-phl
us phl-sfo
Just realized - you meant Envoy by "E" in your earlier post (I mistook it for terminal E at PHL and hence my question...). What kudzu states still applies. Your west coast flight will leave out of B or C and hence you should be able to use the lounge there.....
Old Jul 1, 2011, 8:25 am

what about a US Airways F ticket PHL-LAX connecting to a UAL F LAX-PVG departing the following day. Both flights are on the same PNR.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 8:44 am

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by ClimbGuy
what about a US Airways F ticket PHL-LAX connecting to a UAL F LAX-PVG departing the following day. Both flights are on the same PNR.
That itinearary won't get you in to the PHL Envoy Lounge. You may have some luck at the US Airways Club between B and C but your best shot will be at the RCC near the C gates.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 5:08 pm

Programs: UA1k 3MM, AA Plt, peasant on everybody else, elite something or other at a bunch of hotels.
Originally Posted by ClimbGuy
Originally Posted by geo1005
That itinearary won't get you in to the PHL Envoy Lounge. You may have some luck at the US Airways Club between B and C but your best shot will be at the RCC near the C gates.
But your UA F ticket will get you into the UA Int'l F lounge at LAX, which is far better than the LAX RCC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.