Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help! CLT to LGW - laptop power, plane?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2007, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Help! CLT to LGW - laptop power, plane?

Help! I fly on US from CLT to LGW. What plane is typically flown? A330 or B767?

Do they have laptop power? If so, what system? I have IGo.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 10:21 am

Programs: US Silver
It's normally a 330 and has empower ports. In coach, they're between seats and low down on the front of the seat divider. However, it's fair to mention that they don't always work: not a whole lot of people use them, so i don't think it necessarily recognised when they go wrong.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

I will be in Envoy, fortunately. I hope my IGo will work.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 11:38 am

Programs: CO Plat, US CP, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Jenniferpa
It's normally a 330 and has empower ports. In coach, they're between seats and low down on the front of the seat divider. However, it's fair to mention that they don't always work: not a whole lot of people use them, so i don't think it necessarily recognised when they go wrong.
Excellent point. I'm considering a PowerPad 300 from electrovaya. Claims 20-24 hours of laptop power. Could be useful for my SIN MR this spring!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.