Search

What European cities does US fly into cheaply

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2014, 5:49 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

What European cities does US fly into cheaply

Hi,

Trying to book a whole bunch of trips to Europe but finding that US/AA and Oneworld in general is very expensive compared to *A.

Any tips on how to get reasonable price flights. All I'm asking for similar priced flights to *A!

I fly out the west coast either SFO/SMF
Old Jul 31, 2014, 6:44 pm

Off season DUB tends to have good fares (with loco connections to Europe), under $850 from SFO. After a few searches most other cities are $1000+ round trip.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 8:54 am

Programs: US CP, MR Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
LIS is usually pretty cheap year round from PHL. But of course you have to survive the old 752 for the flight...

Go Gators
Old Aug 2, 2014, 8:38 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Silver, Alitalia Freccia Alata
I've personally (looking for a cheap BA Y Class TP run during Christmas time) found a great fare from BRU. ZRH (now cancelled for the winter), DUS, EDI, and GLA all turned up very reasonable fares (under $850) for the Christmas period to IAH (my destination).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.