Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anything I can do with 1300 USAirways miles?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2003, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Anything I can do with 1300 USAirways miles?

I had 51,300 USAirways miles acrrued when I traveled frequently to a USAir hub a couple years ago. I recently effectively used 50,000 on a last minute trip for me and my significant other.

I have not flown USAirways in 2+ years. I don't plan on flying them in the near future. I do not want to earn more miles through alternate sources, as I already do that with CO & AA -- where I have 100,000+ miles and am saving up for some international trips.

Anything I can do with 1300 miles?

CO offers magazines for miles, does USAirways offer something similar? I tried, but couldn't find a link on the USAirways site.

Thanks!

------------------
On the road, In the air,
I enjoy travel, From here to there.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 2:56 pm

About the only thing you can do is donate them.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 5:30 pm

I know you used to be able to buy magazines. You still might be able to. I don't know.
Old Jul 29, 2003, 6:29 pm

Programs: US Silver, United Premier
Register at http://milepoint.com and buy some magazine subscriptions. You can use your miles immediately.

-Alvin
Old Oct 10, 2007, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by ontheroad
I had 51,300 USAirways miles acrrued when I traveled frequently to a USAir hub a couple years ago. I recently effectively used 50,000 on a last minute trip for me and my significant other.

I have not flown USAirways in 2+ years. I don't plan on flying them in the near future. I do not want to earn more miles through alternate sources, as I already do that with CO & AA -- where I have 100,000+ miles and am saving up for some international trips.

Anything I can do with 1300 miles?

CO offers magazines for miles, does USAirways offer something similar? I tried, but couldn't find a link on the USAirways site.

Thanks!

------------------
On the road, In the air,
I enjoy travel, From here to there.
Go to http://www.usairways.com/awa/content...t.aspx?c=hp_dm and click the picture that says:

Miles for magazines
Get a magazine subscription with your Dividend Miles
Old Oct 19, 2007, 7:52 am

Anything I can do with 5050 US miles other than magazine subscriptions?
Old Oct 23, 2007, 10:22 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, HH, SPG
Donate them to charitable causes

See the US Air website.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 12:28 am

Programs: UA 1K; CO Plat; Hilton Dimond; Marriott 3/3
Does anyone know if they are still running the match promo for the Iraq vets?

For a while, they did this thing to help Iraq vets: they got ppl to donate miles, they matched those and offered free tickets to Iraq vets. But I can't find any more info on that promo...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.