An Overdue Thank You For Our Moderators

Old May 31, 2006, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
An Overdue Thank You For Our Moderators

As you know, safetymom, ClueByFour, chrislacey, TravelScholar are the volunteer moderators for this forum. I just wanted to give them an overdue thank you for the work they do here, and especially given the interesting last little while in this corner of the world.

So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Old May 31, 2006, 9:42 pm

Programs: US NW EK
Originally Posted by CLTFlyer
As you know, safetymom, ClueByFour, chrislacey, TravelScholar are the volunteer moderators for this forum. I just wanted to give them an overdue thank you for the work they do here, and especially given the interesting last little while in this corner of the world.

So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Yes thanks to them! Even if the person they are moderating is me This forum would probably be a mess without them.
Old May 31, 2006, 10:24 pm

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
We appreciate it, but I'd like to point something out:

Your collective moderation team (which has been together for a few years now) has had to take more action in the last two weeks than was necessary in the previous two years combined.

FT is at it's best when you don't notice moderators. Something to consider.

Back to discussion of DM, lipstick, life in the desert, and so forth.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.