Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2002, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Upgrade question

I am just double checking my understanding of an upgrade situation. I am planning a trip to Barbados in a month. I have 2 of the old SWUs that expire in 1/03. I am Gold at USAir. It is my understanding that I can upgrade with these SWUs when I book my ticket and that I can upgrade with miles for the return trip at the same time. Is this correct? Thanks.
Old Mar 27, 2002, 6:30 am

Programs: DL-PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by stimatr:
I am just double checking my understanding of an upgrade situation. I am planning a trip to Barbados in a month. I have 2 of the old SWUs that expire in 1/03. I am Gold at USAir. It is my understanding that I can upgrade with these SWUs when I book my ticket and that I can upgrade with miles for the return trip at the same time. Is this correct? Thanks.</font>
Stimatr,

You should be able to upgrade with the old SWUs once you have bought the tickets if upgrade inventory is available. I'm not sure about the return. I too originally thought that one could upgrade using miles anytime, but a recent post in this forum talked about the 7/3/1 window being applied to mileage upgrades as well if the fare basis was K, Q, etc (I can't remember all the discounted fare classes).

Sandeep.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.