Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Promo TB2M06: Double RDMs on travel within the continental US 10/21/2013 - 11/21/2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: J.Edward
Per ua.com T&Cs:
Terms and conditions
  • Offer is valid for segments with an origin and destination within the 48 continental U.S. states on flights marketed and operated by United and United Express, which includes domestic travel within international itineraries. Offer excludes travel to or from Alaska or Hawaii.
  • Registration is required before travel on united.com.
  • Offer is valid on tickets purchased between October 21, 2013, and November 21, 2013.
  • Offer is valid on travel completed between October 21, 2013, and November 21, 2013.
  • Members can earn double award miles on base miles earned for travel in F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W and S fare classes.
    Double miles are defined as two multiplied by the base award miles otherwise credited in connection with qualifying segments.
  • You can earn the bonus an unlimited number of times in accordance with these terms and conditions.
  • Offer is only valid on United and United Express and is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
  • Offer is not valid on government fares.
  • Passenger must be a member of United’s MileagePlus program to qualify for this offer.
  • This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
  • Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
  • This offer does not apply to Premier® qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
  • Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change.
  • Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
    Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com/mileageplus.
Print Wikipost

Promo TB2M06: Double RDMs on travel within the continental US 10/21/2013 - 11/21/2013

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: The Marina. Comic Relief. UA 1K and 1MM. MacBook Pro.

I did not get an email regarding this promotion, I only just saw it on .bomb:

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...omoCode=TB2M06

It appears on Mrs SFO_Runner's account as well, so perhaps it's not targeted?

Earn double award miles when you fly United or United Express® anywhere within the 48 continental United States.

To qualify, register, purchase and complete travel between October 21, 2013, and November 21, 2013.

This exclusive offer is only available for a limited time, so register and book today.
Offer is valid for segments with an origin and destination within the 48 continental U.S. states on flights marketed and operated by United and United Express, which includes domestic travel within international itineraries. Offer excludes travel to or from Alaska or Hawaii.

Registration is required before travel on united.com.

Offer is valid on tickets purchased between October 21, 2013, and November 21, 2013.

Offer is valid on travel completed between October 21, 2013, and November 21, 2013.

Members can earn double award miles on base miles earned for travel in F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W and S fare classes.

Double miles are defined as two multiplied by the base award miles otherwise credited in connection with qualifying segments.
This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
This offer does not apply to Premier® qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:05 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
worked for me!!
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:05 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11A501 Safari/9537.53)

Was able to register. Can't be booked in anything lower than S class and requires purchasing of ticket 10/21 or later
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA Gold, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Worked for me too. Looks to be matching Southwests double points promotion.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Thanks. Worked for me as well. Unfortunately I already have everything booked till Thanksgiving
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
all booked up to thanksgiving thanks to the $0 fares. fare classes are awfully high to get in on it. S and above only. the only UA promos i qualify for are the useless ones it seems.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:47 pm

S and above are very expensive tickets for personal travel.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:49 pm

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by cubachao
S and above are very expensive tickets for personal travel.
getting a lower fare for a new booking for travel in the next month isn't going to be easy.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:51 pm

Registered but sadly not valid on previously purchased tickets.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
getting a lower fare for a new booking for travel in the next month isn't going to be easy.
but i think most of them booked the trip already. not wait until last minute to book the thanksgiving ticket. lol
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by cubachao
but i think most of them booked the trip already. not wait until last minute to book the thanksgiving ticket. lol
promo only good for new bookings
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM; HH Diamond; GM for everything else
OMG! Finally there is one I can be included.

Have not received any email notification. Thanks for posting.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 6:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Interesting. If I read the following correctly an international itin with domestic segments would have the dom segments qualify.

Offer is valid for segments with an origin and destination within the 48 continental U.S. states on flights marketed and operated by United and United Express, which includes domestic travel within international itineraries. Offer excludes travel to or from Alaska or Hawaii.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 6:31 pm

Finally one I can register. S fare requirement aka no deal at all.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 6:42 pm

Programs: MP,MR Silver,Avis
I already have my two t-con trips booked, and probably won't have anything else.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.