Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

MileagePlus Fitness - 2000 miles for joining a gym

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2013, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold

If you're looking to start the new year with a gym membership and want a few miles to boot, check out MileagePlus Fitness:
https://www.globalfit.com/mp/index.asp
Old Jan 7, 2013, 7:48 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Premier Gold, DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriot Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by bmvaughn
If you're looking to start the new year with a gym membership and want a few miles to boot, check out MileagePlus Fitness:
This is wonderful! So glad to hear. fianlly investing in your health and not just in your cheeseburger!
Old Nov 6, 2014, 7:11 pm

Programs: United Global Services; Marriott Gold
Angry Not so "free" miles

Originally Posted by bmvaughn
Just an FYI on this....I called about it because I saw this $39.95 additional processing fee (in addition to the gym processing fee). I called Global fit and they told me that's the fee United charges for "processing" the so-called FREE miles. They said they'd remove that fee if I didn't want the free 2000 miles.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 10:31 am
RNE

Originally Posted by daknees
Just an FYI on this....I called about it because I saw this $39.95 additional processing fee (in addition to the gym processing fee). I called Global fit and they told me that's the fee United charges for "processing" the so-called FREE miles. They said they'd remove that fee if I didn't want the free 2000 miles.
To me, 2000 RDMs = 2000 × $0.019 = $38.00 ∴ ripoff!
Old Nov 7, 2014, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by daknees
Typical UA....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.