Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BP message about security delays at SEA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2012, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: was UA 1K now Gold, cuz UA 1.3 MM; HA,DL,AS (no status in these), Marriott Gold
BP message about security delays at SEA

I'm pretty sure that I didn't imagine this, but was/wasn't there a post "somewhere" on FT in the last day or so about a warning note on a home-printed UA BP suggesting arriving at SEA 3(!) hours prior to departure? And someone was skeptical about a 3am arrival for a 6am flight! Well anyhow, did this turn into a thread or was it moved? Would like to know of any follow-up experiences yesterday/today because (Ta-Da!) tomorrow we have an early flight & I got the same message on the BPs I just printed.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 12:40 pm
Suspended

I did not receive a message yesterday, though security mid-morning was slower than normal.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 12:47 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
The thread was moved to here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/west/...ding-pass.html
Old Aug 24, 2012, 1:55 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Let's follow the discussion in the thread linked in the post above. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.