Wiki Posts
Search

UAL caption contest

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
UAL caption contest

These images crack me up every time I book a flight. I'd invite your thoughts on these characters...

"Look honey, these seats RECLINE!"

"Flying Y sucks. For only $50 I could have been having as much fun as that lady in Y+"

"$29 ToD. Eat that, GS suckas!!!"
Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K

"My these seats are hard. Glad I brought my Vicodin."

"Eight bucks to turn on the TV? Let me get on the WiFi.... Whaaaat? No WiFi?"

"They wanted $60 to check my two bags, and this upgrade was only $49. Now I get free bags and free drinks if that flight attendant ever comes out of the galley."

Last edited by iluv2fly; Jul 6, 2012 at 1:44 am Reason: language
Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:49 pm

Programs: Free Agent

"Maybe if I jiggle the armrest, the sound will start working!"

"'Economy Plus 'Access' for Premier' they said.. 'Don't worry, you'll get it at T-24', they said..."

"Huh! Polo T-Shirts and Ties ARE required for men in the Contract of Carriage."
Old Jul 6, 2012, 1:25 am

"I'll just smile, close my eyes, turn the music up, and pretend that my husband is not trying to give his number to another woman."

"I wonder how much happier and better looking we would both be if we were sitting in first..."

"We're so happy and good looking now! I can't believe we were both just sitting with all of those losers in economy."
Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:16 am

"Look, honey... there IS snack service on this flight! It's the gum that's wadded up under my armrest. And it's FRESH!"

"...if a flight attendant doesn't spray some air freshener in that lav across from my seat pretty soon, she's going to have another mess to clean up out here..."

"I know I shouldn't be smiling about this, but I love that my work associate used his last RPU to upgrade to first, and United switched the plane from a Continental lie-flat 757 to this tired PM United first class cabin. Hahahahaha... shows why his sales region is still Neverfail, Tennessee. Schmuck. "

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 6, 2012 at 4:25 am
Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:20 am

I wonder if this guy does Channel 9 or not. I love channel 9. I hope he does, I hope he does, ...

$2 off if I swipe 3 times?

One more post and Coupon Connection, here I come!
Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:28 am

Programs: AA-Plat./ UA-Plat.

"I wish my husband didn't insist on flying United, these seats are as hard as a rock, but if I don't pretend I'm happy, he'll give his number to that bimbo he's talking with"

" Thank god AA matched my 1k status, there's not even wifi on this rust bucket."

"I'll keep smiling, even though that chipotle beef wrap hit my stomach like a bowling ball, I don't even have status and I'm in first, all my 1k business associates are in the back"

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 7, 2012 at 4:47 am
Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:55 am

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, AND Selena Gomez on the Teen Pop channel? Score!

Dear 1k Voice, I write to protest that my RPU did not clear again. And that they boarded out of zone order. And that when I walked through the galley, the stewardess was drinking a soda from the beverage cart. And that I didn't get an e-mail alerting me to the 15 minute departure delay. And that...

Huh huh, warm nuts, huh huh.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 3:06 am

"Sweetie, if you fly 100,000 miles a year with United why are we still in Economy??"

"'Why did my internet stop working? Did that DYKWIA behind me hack it?? (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...bandwidth.html) "

"Wait a minute, so all of those milege runs was just to end up here? With this FA? "
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that

He never listens, I hate the bulkhead.

If I don't slouch there's no way to angle the screen properly. Please don't lean back Mr 35D.

Heh heh heh. Up front for $69. I don't even need status on UA. Heh heh heh.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:55 am

I'd be in first class if there wasn't a pilot sitting up there. Guess I'll go stand at the curtain and check on who's sitting in FC and whether their entitled to be there.

Dear Mr. Smisek, the gate agent looked at me with a funny look. I think the FA is eating my nuts and the pilot didn't mention CH 9. Please fire them so that the employees know who's the boss.

Upgraded, no employees up here, and actually on-time. Doesn't get better than this.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 7, 2012 at 4:48 am
Old Jul 6, 2012, 8:03 am

Programs: Free checked in bag on UA & DL. Free icecream at Marriott checkin.
We should have more of this. This is simply hilarious ^^^
Old Jul 6, 2012, 8:56 am

Programs: AAdvantage Hotels, Marriott

OMG OMG OMG they actually have channel 9 turned on this flight and the headset jack works to boot!

When oh when will these darn DirecTV planes finally all get E+?

Man those people back in coach have no idea what their missing in domestic first class. If the FA finishes their important paperwork that looks like a crossword, I might get one free drink during the whole flight!
Old Jul 6, 2012, 9:18 am

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF

I love sitting in the primary color row.

Hi....my name is Helga....I am a tall, blonde 20 yr. old aerobics instructor originally from Sweden...love romantic dinners.... flying in first.....

Whoa! Dan - check out this hottie "Helga" who just listed on "It's Just Lunch" ....
Old Jul 6, 2012, 8:26 pm

"Why does that guy on the overhead monitor keep waving his hands around?"

"Who is that guy that keeps telling other FTers that they only paid for a seat from point A to point B?"

"Anybody sitting in the back must be 'stupid, stupid, stupid'"

Last edited by LIH Prem; Jul 6, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.