Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

RewardOne Contact Info - If anyone needs it

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RewardOne Contact Info - If anyone needs it

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2012, 8:37 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lifetime United Gold and 1K, Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Marriott and SPG Platinum , AA, Hilton
Wink RewardOne Contact Info - If anyone needs it

Not sure if anyone posted this to the forum anywhere but there are so many rewardone posts I couldnt go thru them all - should there be a sticky one setup that answers all of the questions?

Anyway, 800-395-4922 is the correct number to get someone to help with RewardOne questions/problems. The Perksplus number is 888-737-5775 but they are as useless as [insert your own ending here]. You may have to hold a while for Reward one but she said the best times to call are around noon CST.

She also said if you have any points there it would more than likely be better for you if you cashed them in before converting to PerksPlus - at least, the way that she put it(to keep from getting fired), other customers told her that the conversion was better now, more value to the points.

Remember, ONLY book more than one cert at at time if you want to redeem more than one at a time. If you put in 2 or more into the redemption column you will have to use that number at the time of the booking so think about how you want to use them.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 5:54 pm

Bump. Thanks TheMan!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18764314-post103.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.