Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[PROMO] Explore the world with United and earn up to 25,000 bonus award miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PROMO] Explore the world with United and earn up to 25,000 bonus award miles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2012, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
I had the final 10k miles post on 6/22.

Just FYI as a data point for those that are still waiting.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 11:04 pm

Programs: UA G
UA giveth, UA taketh away.
We routinely audit our flight offers to ensure they are accurately crediting bonus award miles. During a recent audit we discovered that our system had started to award bonuses for the "Map Your Dreams" offer prematurely and, in some cases, incorrectly.

To ensure that we credit accounts accurately, we removed the bonus miles that had been awarded so far. When the offer ends on July 15, 2012, we will validate all participating member accounts and award the correct number of miles by July 28, 2012. Please note that the final number of bonus miles credited to your account may be different from the number we removed. Also, only tickets purchased on or after April 15, 2012, are eligible for the offer. See full terms and conditions.

This update will not affect your base flight miles, Premier Qualifying Miles or Premier Qualifying Segments.

We apologize for this system error and any inconvenience it may cause.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 11:08 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ams-offer.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.