Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mouse in RCC/ORD/Concourse B

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2002, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat., 1.52 MM
I am amazed and amused by the responses. Really I was somewhat embarassed to report this observation. But I was p***ed off by UX that kept me waiting there for 3 and a half hours. So that was plenty of time to observe anything from the the divine to the sublime.
THAT WAS A REAL RODENT.
Old Feb 11, 2002, 6:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat, Hertz P Circle
Ok, NOW YOU'VE ALL DONE IT! Honeybaby is demanding we go to the ORD RCC so she can leave some food crumbs for the mice...

You see, Honeybaby was born in the year of the Rat, and actually find rodents cute, even the wild ones...

There was a mice problem at her office at one time, and she secretly left little bread crumbs for the little critters while exterminators are setting traps and stuff.
Old Feb 11, 2002, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was born in The Year of the Gerbil.
Old Feb 12, 2002, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Why would anyone Use RCC on a day they are not traveling?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum50/HTML/010562.html

Watch a mouse
Old Feb 22, 2002, 3:32 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
I was nearly attacked by a bird at Terminal 5 at LAX a few weeks ago.. it was swooping down through the walkway underneathe the Delta Crown Club room..

Maybe we should talk about the rodents in St. Louis and be happy you only saw one or two of the rodents, not a few of them :P
Old Feb 22, 2002, 4:14 pm

Location: Memphis, TN USA UA 1K, NW Platinum, AA Gold, Starwood Platinum, HHonors Gold
What is the RATionalle for not doing something about this situation immediately? Rats carry a plethora of diseases and are dangerous to humans.......come to think of it, maybe some can be turned loose on the mechanics, pilots and upper UA management.
Old Feb 22, 2002, 4:30 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Actually, it was vendor mistake. The RCC's are getting computer setups and the mouse was the wrong model.
Old Feb 22, 2002, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

FlyingRev:
Did you expect me to do something about the mouse?
Honestly, I would prefer to have the floor around the urinals in the ORD RCC wiped around more often.
Old Feb 24, 2002, 1:35 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Okay, do we need to call Pam Zekman at Channel 2 to check this out for us?
Old Feb 24, 2002, 2:25 pm

Location: Memphis, TN USA UA 1K, NW Platinum, AA Gold, Starwood Platinum, HHonors Gold
Maybe the rodent was the unofficial mascot of the Mechanics Union. I am hoping they RATify the contract and UA more correctly RATions the money among ALL UA employees.

Old Feb 24, 2002, 4:44 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Perhaps another rat deserting the ship or airline in this case
Old Feb 24, 2002, 5:40 pm
Original Poster

iluv2fly:
I don't know if Pam Zekman will find this of general viewers interest. Ratings, remeber....
But UA may buy her reticence with some discount certs or SWU
Old Feb 24, 2002, 6:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
If we want food service (what's that) gone from the UA RCC at ORD someone just needs to call the City of Chicago health authority and get the "kitchen" inspected.. I'm assuming it will fail

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.