Community
Wiki Posts
Search

500 mile E-upgrades...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:01 am
Original Poster

500 mile E-upgrades...

Ok, I appoligize now if this topic has been covered, however the search feature appears to be not working again...

I am a new Premier and I am currious as to how the 500 mile E-upgrades work. First off, do I get the upgrades for the first 30K that I have already flown? I believe I get 4 per ever 10K, right? When do those post to my account if that is true?

Next if I mostly fly in Q or S and it is always domestic flights what does a 500-mile E-upgrade get me to? It is one class upgrade but what is one class up from Q and S? What is the difference between BC and FC?

Please help....
Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:11 am

Programs: HH Gold, AA EXP, UA 1p
Originally Posted by hackneys
Ok, I appoligize now if this topic has been covered, however the search feature appears to be not working again...

I am a new Premier and I am currious as to how the 500 mile E-upgrades work. First off, do I get the upgrades for the first 30K that I have already flown? I believe I get 4 per ever 10K, right? When do those post to my account if that is true?

Next if I mostly fly in Q or S and it is always domestic flights what does a 500-mile E-upgrade get me to? It is one class upgrade but what is one class up from Q and S? What is the difference between BC and FC?

Please help....
you will get 500-milers for the first 10k of travel you fly as a premier, so not for the 30k you've already flown. They're good for upgrades within Region 1, and the next class up from Q or S is business class or first class, depending on whether its a two- or three-cabin plane.

Matt
Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Great!!!

Thanks, that is exactly what I needed to know!
Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome to FT! ^

I think everything was well covered. In other words, if you step on an ORD-HKG flight with 24,999 EQM's, you will not earn anything for that flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.