Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Everything you wanted to know about the confirmed same-day change process

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Everything you wanted to know about the confirmed same-day change process

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2011, 4:46 pm

If I'm on a UA ticket, and the first half of the itinerary is on US metal, can I do a SDC to UA metal for that part of the itinerary?

The SDC rule for CO says "The itinerary must be operated by Continental or United" but I see no such limitation for UA's rule.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 2:55 pm

Smile

hi all-

so, i'm pretty sure i can grab any 'ol standby seat on a flight from lax -> sfo on sunday late afternoon/evening, but my actual reservation is for the following monday in the afternoon, so no 3-hour window. and i need to get back to sfo to leave for pek that monday at noon. ...

just to be clear, if i'm ok to standby at the counter without confirmation the day before, i won't get charged anything? i'm premier exec.

thanks!
dave
Old Nov 29, 2011, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by davetastic
hi all-

so, i'm pretty sure i can grab any 'ol standby seat on a flight from lax -> sfo on sunday late afternoon/evening, but my actual reservation is for the following monday in the afternoon, so no 3-hour window. and i need to get back to sfo to leave for pek that monday at noon. ...

just to be clear, if i'm ok to standby at the counter without confirmation the day before, i won't get charged anything? i'm premier exec.

thanks!
dave
You probably won't get anywhere with this other than being offered to buy a new ticket at the ticket counter. Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.