Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Data Point: E+ Pricing Changed After Booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2012, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP & million miler

In mid-Feb I booked award seats for ORD-FRA/AMS-ORD for outbound in mid April and return 5 days later. At booking time, E+ aisle/windows were selling for $99 and the middle seat for $89, four of which I did purchase as the annual E+ 'membership' option is no more. Yesterday I noted that the aisle/window seats are now selling for $109 and the middle seats for $88.

So, E+ pricing is apparently fluid, at least upwards (or down by $1! Weird). I will check at OLCI and at the airport to see if any further change. Outbound is pretty full in E-, but return looks empty so I'm curious to see if the price is reduced at all closer to departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.