Domestic Connection Lounge Access

Subscribe
Does UA allow lounge access on a business ticket connecting from an international flight?
If you are a *G (Star Alliance Gold), you have access at all points in an international itinerary. If you are not, you only have access if departing the local airport on an international or p.s. segment.
My flight is FRA -> IAD -> BOS. Does that mean that this itinerary is not valid for domestic lounge access but the reverse would be?
Quote: My flight is FRA -> IAD -> BOS. Does that mean that this itinerary is not valid for domestic lounge access but the reverse would be?
On this itinerary, assuming the flights between Frankfurt and Washington are in Business Class, you would have access at the airports in bold:
FRA IAD BOS
BOS IAD FRA
Fantastic. Thanks for clarifying.
That being said, it doesn't hurt to ask at the other points; in the past I have been successful before I was *G.
Hallo
I mostly have connections, and I always have access to the lounges also on the domestic part.

SFO-ORD-FRA-DUS access at SFO,ORD,FRA
DUS-FRA-ORD-SFO access at DUS,FRA,ORD

you just have to show the international boarding pass to the loungelady.
The international and the domestic flights must be on the same day!
Quote: I mostly have connections, and I always have access to the lounges also on the domestic part.
You're a *G. The OP is not.
This looks like the answer I'm looking for but I just wanted to clarify. I'm traveling in Y SFO-SEA (UA) to YYC (AC). Gold with UA so *G as well. Does this mean I'll have lounge access in SFO and SEA?
Quote: This looks like the answer I'm looking for but I just wanted to clarify. I'm traveling in Y SFO-SEA (UA) to YYC (AC). Gold with UA so *G as well. Does this mean I'll have lounge access in SFO and SEA?
yes