Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UAL Survey not showing UX flights?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2011, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
UAL Survey not showing UX flights?

I'd mostly given up using ualsurvey.com, but specifically wanted to fill it in for a flight yesterday due to a particularly good crew on a UX flight.

However when I go to ualsurvey.com and enter either my MP number or the ticket number, it's only listing the UA segments, not the UX segments (Sky West) they connected to/from. (One yesterday, one last Friday)

Have they stopped doing UX flights for the survey, or is this just yet another .bomb glitch?
Old Oct 25, 2011, 2:54 pm

Programs: United 1K, Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, National Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by docbert
I'd mostly given up using ualsurvey.com, but specifically wanted to fill it in for a flight yesterday due to a particularly good crew on a UX flight.

However when I go to ualsurvey.com and enter either my MP number or the ticket number, it's only listing the UA segments, not the UX segments (Sky West) they connected to/from. (One yesterday, one last Friday)

Have they stopped doing UX flights for the survey, or is this just yet another .bomb glitch?
I have the same thing going on for yesterday. I think its just that my UX flight happened later in the day and just hasn't processed yet.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 4:25 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
I had that happen with my flight last week, too. Thought it was just a glitch, but it appears to be a system-wide problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.