Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA email offer: Spend an evening on Broadway or celebrate Broadway's best

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum

Got this email today:

MileagePlus Exclusives brings you complimentary Premier-only events. You and a guest are invited to spend an evening on Broadway with "On Your Feet" 5/28 or join us to celebrate Broadway's best as they perform in "Stars in the Alley" 6/3.

Comes with 2 orchestra seats, pre-show cocktail reception, and gift bags (show) or two VIP seats, hospitality, and tickets to the pre-concert lunch (outdoor concert)

This looks like a great offer, except I can't make either date. Anyone else get this?
Old May 4, 2016, 2:46 pm

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by tarheelnj
Got this email today:

MileagePlus Exclusives brings you complimentary Premier-only events. You and a guest are invited to spend an evening on Broadway with "On Your Feet" 5/28 or join us to celebrate Broadway's best as they perform in "Stars in the Alley" 6/3.

Comes with 2 orchestra seats, pre-show cocktail reception, and gift bags (show) or two VIP seats, hospitality, and tickets to the pre-concert lunch (outdoor concert)

This looks like a great offer, except I can't make either date. Anyone else get this?
How many miles to get into Hamilton?
Old May 4, 2016, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by villox
How many miles to get into Hamilton?
I don't think ua1flyer has enough miles for that show.
Old May 4, 2016, 7:33 pm

Programs: UA 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by tarheelnj
Got this email today:

Got the offer as well. Looks like it sold out within the hour though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.