Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Visa $25000 spend (how to track?)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2014, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)

I can't seem to find a counter that tells me where I am in regards to 25,000 spend. Can someone point me to it either on the UA or Chase site?

I've finally had it with these jerks. After 3-4 denials in the last year, the last straw was the urgent phone call my wife got telling her to have me call. When I called, I found out it was for the last denial when I specifically answered their email saying that I did authorize the charge. I was then told to ask the merchant to rerun the charge. (I already used another card). In this call the agent insisted that I did not respond to the email. I've finally run out of patience, but want to collect the 10,000 point bonus for crossing $25 before I cancel.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Go to mystatus.united.com
Old Nov 18, 2014, 7:24 pm
Original Poster

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)
Thank you. I failed to see the 'see card button". I will be over 25000 as soon as this month's spend is auto paid.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 11:13 am

Programs: N/A
I had/have this same issue. I'm using Mint.com to track my spending or just logging into my account but I have to keep an Evernote spreadsheet for everything else.

I forgot to enter in a credit card and didn't use a $400 travel credit I got through my Barclay.

I talked with a few travel hacking friends and half said yes. The other half said there were better ideas like apps to show conversion value for each option like cash back, gift cards or miles.

Any advice?
Old Jun 18, 2015, 5:53 am

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry

Go to mystatus.united.com to track your United Chase card spend.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 8:48 am

Programs: UA GS
Alternate option if the above doesn't work is to login to Chase and tally up your spending for the year -- add up your bills!
Old Jun 18, 2015, 3:25 pm

Programs: UA -1MM, SPG - Lifetime Gold
The mystatus site used to work well, but now, it does not let me click on any of the other status levels. It defaults me to 1K, but doesn't let me see any others. I've tried different browsers. Anyone else having this issue?

I reported it to United, but of course heard nothing back.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 3:34 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by mtbaker
The mystatus site used to work well, but now, it does not let me click on any of the other status levels. It defaults me to 1K, but doesn't let me see any others. I've tried different browsers. Anyone else having this issue?

I reported it to United, but of course heard nothing back.
For each status you've re-qualified, that button/box is disabled. Have you re-qual'ed through at least Plat already ?
Old Jun 18, 2015, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LAXIAD8
For each status you've re-qualified, that button/box is disabled. Have you re-qual'ed through at least Plat already ?
I did - that might be why I don't even see the button. Makes sense - if I don't need the waiver.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by sannmann
Go to mystatus.united.com to track your United Chase card spend.

Cannot see a "my card" button or something like that when I log in??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.