Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

does singapore airlines show up on ual's award travel chart

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta,southwest--companion pass,hilton---diamond,marriott---gold,choice

hello all,

i am wondering does singapore airlines still show up on ual's internet website award site to use it to fly on an award. i have tried various combinations of flights and cannot get it to show up. can maybe someone here give me the correct city pairs. thank you,
kctigers.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 9:54 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by kctigers
hello all,

i am wondering does singapore airlines still show up on ual's internet website award site to use it to fly on an award. i have tried various combinations of flights and cannot get it to show up. can maybe someone here give me the correct city pairs. thank you,
kctigers.
Singapore Airlines award tickets can no longer be booked online. You would have to call in to Mileage Plus to make these reservations. You would have to check the ANA tool to find if there is award availability. Mind you, if you are looking for award seats between US and Asia, only economy seats are available as Singapore Air does not make premium cabin award seats available to partners. These are saved only for their mileage program customers.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta,southwest--companion pass,hilton---diamond,marriott---gold,choice
thank you for your response, can i book say jfk-frankfurt in business or asia-asia in business on singapore airlines?? using united miles or asia-europe using singapore airlines, using united miles, thank you.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by kctigers
thank you for your response, can i book say jfk-frankfurt in business or asia-asia in business on singapore airlines?? using united miles or asia-europe using singapore airlines, using united miles, thank you.
There is a whole thread or two or more on booking Singapore Airlines here - the three below popped up on a quick search. Check there before asking what's been addressed before.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ight=singapore

Last edited by aacharya; Apr 23, 2014 at 10:17 am
Old Apr 23, 2014, 8:52 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Please use any of the existing threads linked above for additional questions/discussion; thanks.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United MileagePlus Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.