Search

Amazing TAM First Award "O" Inventory

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2014, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
Amazing TAM First Award "O" Inventory

Tons of availability in TAM F

Just changed my flights for World Cup. Recently finding any flight close to the dates I needed were impossible. Just finished booking saver F available on the exact the dates I needed.

This is probably as good as it gets folks.

Thanks Lucky (One Mile at a Time)
Old Feb 7, 2014, 5:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Thanks for the heads up! So tempting . . . but can't justify a third major award trip this year.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 5:11 pm

Do you thnk the new *A award chart might have something to do with it?

Also, maybe with the new chart, they might have reduced some of the *net blocking.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Orwaid
Do you thnk the new *A award chart might have something to do with it?

Also, maybe with the new chart, they might have reduced some of the *net blocking.
US -> Deep South America didn't change that much. F changed from 62.5k to 70k each way IIRC.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 5:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Saw a report yesterday that someone was having difficulty booking this JJ O space on UA it does not show up online, and phone agents can't sell it. See discussion at http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/...-on-tam.80860/ .
Old Feb 7, 2014, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mherdeg
Saw a report yesterday that someone was having difficulty booking this JJ O space on UA — it does not show up online, and phone agents can't sell it. See discussion at http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/...-on-tam.80860/ .
Strange. I had no problem. I was talking to Hawaii though and the agent was excellent.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 7:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Taking a long weekend trip to GRU later this year thanks to this. Had absolutely no problem booking SFO-JFK-GRU roundtrip over the phone. Looking forward to it - thanks for sharing!
Old Mar 26, 2014, 7:01 pm

Programs: SPG Plt, HHonors Gold, UA Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Gold
TAMs been showing some amazing availability - but has anyone gotten it to book, in ANY class recently? specifically, i've been trying to book a bunch of different dates that show up for February of next year and i haven't been able to do it either online - or on the phone when it errors out.

is this just phantom space??
Old Mar 26, 2014, 7:04 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by freeloader
TAMs been showing some amazing availability - but has anyone gotten it to book, in ANY class recently? specifically, i've been trying to book a bunch of different dates that show up for February of next year and i haven't been able to do it either online - or on the phone when it errors out.

is this just phantom space??
that far out -- likely.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 7:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, UA 1P
Having the same trouble with the agents not being able to see it... :T
Old Mar 26, 2014, 7:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA PP, AA, DL, BA, CX, SPG, HHonors
Just grabbed a round trip on 77W O-class before the 3/30 deadline =)

RIGHT at rio carnival

Question is .... Would UA allow me to append azul award seat to the ticket after 4/1
Old Mar 26, 2014, 8:59 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by 787fan
Just grabbed a round trip on 77W O-class before the 3/30 deadline =)

RIGHT at rio carnival

Question is .... Would UA allow me to append azul award seat to the ticket after 4/1
As long as you don't touch the JJ segs, sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.