Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2014 FlyerTalk Awards: United Airlines MileagePlus benefits nominations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of United Airlines MileagePlus? READ POST BELOW FIRST
Unlimited Domestic Upgrade program for all Premier members
15.65%
Regional Premier and Global Premier Upgrades for Premier Platinum and above
21.37%
EconomyPlus for up to 8 companions on same itinerary for Premier Platinum and above
2.29%
Several co-branded Chase cards allow for upgrades on award tickets.
1.15%
Lounge access for Premier Gold Elite members and above when traveling internationally.
6.11%
No phone booking, same-day change or award fees for Premier Platinum and above
14.12%
Million Miler Status spouse/SO status match
8.78%
Paid Global Entry fee for Premier Platinum and above
3.05%
Complimentary access to Economy Plus for all Premier members
25.57%
I nominate a different benefit – see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
1.91%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

2014 FlyerTalk Awards: United Airlines MileagePlus benefits nominations

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2013, 10:34 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I put E+ because that's all good Premier status is nowadays.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 1:08 am

Programs: NZG, UAG, QFG, EKS, Tabua
Yes my mistake, didn't realise they reset premier qualifying credits to zero January 1st (unlike AirNZ which is based on previous 12 months), I was bedazzled by the possibility of expiry of 2015 Now might to have to make a mileage run or something to get from 49,965 PQM to 50K before December 31st! If I wasn't trying to maintain NZ GoldE at same time I would make 50K in about 4 months, but c'est la vie.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Raro
Yes my mistake, didn't realise they reset premier qualifying credits to zero January 1st (unlike AirNZ which is based on previous 12 months), I was bedazzled by the possibility of expiry of 2015 Now might to have to make a mileage run or something to get from 49,965 PQM to 50K before December 31st! If I wasn't trying to maintain NZ GoldE at same time I would make 50K in about 4 months, but c'est la vie.
You could always purchase the EQM with the elite accelerator option.. No MR necessary!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...imizer-39.html
Old Dec 14, 2013, 2:14 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1K
Whilst it did me no good (already Plat with Marriott), I think the RewardsPlus programme is the best "enhancement" that UAMP have introduced this year

Gold MP = Gold MR (normally 50 nights BIB required)
Old Dec 15, 2013, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by iluv2fly
Same-day change.
This is arguably the best (only?) good thing that CO brought to this take-over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.