Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade of CRJ-700 Aircraft - any info?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2013, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*PP, SPG*G
Upgrade of CRJ-700 Aircraft - any info?

A few days ago, I received an email from United concerning a trip I have planned in December:

"Your itinerary includes a flight operated on our CRJ-700 aircraft, which we are in the process of remodeling with new seats and seat numbers. In preparation for this change, we have modified our seating charts to ensure as smooth a transition as possible. As a result, the seat assignments on your flight may have been affected."

Does anyone have information about these upgrades beyond what the email provided? Specifically, are they replacing the first class seats? The particular flight in question is ORD-NAS operated by Skywest Airlines.

CRJ-700 aircraft to me personally have the most uncomfortable first class seats I've ever encountered (6'4" here), and now I request in advance of departure to be excluded from complimentary upgrades on these planes. Even my 5'4" traveling companion said it was horrible for her as well and asked that I have her excluded too.
Old Sep 13, 2013, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...p-changes.html
Old Sep 13, 2013, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*PP, SPG*G
Thanks for the link! I searched all kinds of way for a CRJ-700 thread here but not CR7....silly me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.