Wiki Posts
Search

Need help finding specific flight

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL Silver Hilton Diamond Hyatt Plat
Need help finding specific flight

I have flights booked RT GJT-LHR 6/12-6/29. My friend is trying to book her flights to be similar. She had this all together yesterday but had not registered her Visa card with Verified By Visa so she registered her card and today tried to book the flights but she can't get the return flight she wanted. It's not showing up. She cleared her cookies, tries to book it on Multiple Destinatns rather than just RT, tried thru Kayak, even called United and they said that flight is not available. I've never heard of this.

Anyone give me some suggestions? Here's the return flight she's trying to book:

6/29/2013 UA 971 LHR to IAH
6/30/2013 UA 4448 IAH o GJT

She can find flights LHR-ORD-IAH-GJT but not the London to Houston.

I thought maybe its because the flight leaves London on the 29th but doesn't fly into GJT until the 30th but searches give other "arrive the next day" flights. Is there a chance this flight will come back up again?

Thanks so much in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.