Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E+ question on 777 (50/217) config

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2013, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA *G 1MM LT United Club & Global Entry
I donno turning around to have any kind of extended chat like you describe would IMO be a bit of an annoyance to the other passengers even if it was in the same class of service.

Civility really seems to be a declining concept these days…

SunLover
Old May 10, 2013, 2:03 pm

Programs: United 1k, Hawaiian Premier
Originally Posted by JDS747
Hilarious!!

Had to read it twice to understand but very well said!
^ What they said. If I even thought about this I'd be in the dog house/couch for a week.
Old May 10, 2013, 3:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by mdtakamine
^ What they said. If I even thought about this I'd be in the dog house/couch for a week.
And possibly visiting a divorce attorney.

True story. In 2005, I was flying IAD-LHR on a business trip, and MsHalls120 was accompanying me. we were both in E+ - the two seats just aft of the crew rest seats. At check in, I was handed a BP with my new seat in C. After stopping in the RCC to get settled, I excused myself and went over to the gate. It was early, so I approached the GA and explained my dilemma, asking if I could change seats with the Ms. She said we'd have to board with our assigned passes, but once on board, we could change. Went back to the RCC, explained that we'd be changing seats once we boarded.

So when we eventually got to the gate, a colleague who was on the flight waved at me and said "they've been paging you up to the desk." Went up, and the GA asked for our BPs, smiled, tore them up, handed us two new BPs both in C and next to each other.

Ah, the old United......^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.