Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

How do find Award Travel history on MP Statement

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2012, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, UA .53 MM, Marriott Gold, Nexus, GE, TSA Pre, Hertz PC

Hello,

Hopefully an easy question / answer. I was updating my FlightMemory today by going through all of my Mileage Plus and One Pass statements from the last year.

I started noticing there were a few flights that weren't listed. For example, during the 4th of July holiday this past summer, I flew ORD-SFO, and then SFO-ORD. I remembered that I paid cash for ORD-SFO leg and used an award ticket for the return trip. However, the return trip is not listed anywhere on my statement.

Then I started recalling a few other award ticket travels I took this summer, (ORD-EWR, ORD-CMH) and realized that they weren't on the statement either. Now I know that you can go into Mange Reservations and click on the Past tab, however that doesn't go back as far as I need to. The flight I really want to find is the SFO-ORD flight, as I was rebooked - so even my original itinerary won't help.

For those of you wondering why it matters, I simply like to keep a running log of the flights I've taken, dates, flight numbers, destinations, etc...I'm not seeking mileage credit or anything, just looking for a comprehensive log of all the flights I've taken on UA - cash, award, credit or otherwise.

Thanks!
Old Nov 28, 2012, 1:37 pm

Since award tickets don't earn miles, they will never appear on your recent activity or statements as an individual flight. You will only see the deduction of the miles with the date listed as the date you redeemed the miles, not the date you flew.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, UA .53 MM, Marriott Gold, Nexus, GE, TSA Pre, Hertz PC
Is there any other way of finding those flights...aside from parsing my email?
Old Nov 28, 2012, 1:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by LRMErnst
Is there any other way of finding those flights...aside from parsing my email?
Not that I'm aware of.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.