Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK IFL: Phone rooms?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2012, 8:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
JFK IFL: Phone rooms?

I seem to remember that the IFL in JFK had a couple "phone rooms" that were basically small rooms that one could have calls in, but I want to make sure my memory is correct on this (all the clubs start to blend together...). I will be there next week and need to have a call and given my flight time and the time of the call I can't do it from the hotel and figured that would be a good solution. Also does anyone know if there are actual phones in there or is it just for cell phones.
Thanks
Old Sep 19, 2012, 9:22 pm

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by ryan182
I seem to remember that the IFL in JFK had a couple "phone rooms" that were basically small rooms that one could have calls in, but I want to make sure my memory is correct on this (all the clubs start to blend together...). I will be there next week and need to have a call and given my flight time and the time of the call I can't do it from the hotel and figured that would be a good solution. Also does anyone know if there are actual phones in there or is it just for cell phones.
Thanks
Yes, the UCLUB has them. They are small dark closets
Old Sep 19, 2012, 10:41 pm

Programs: Fomerly UA 1K, now Gold... next year, who knows?
I used one at the JFK UC club last week (not the IFL). It was marked something like "Cell phone & Changing room" and had a dark tinted glass door, not see through. There was no phone inside, basically just a small closet.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 10:45 pm

Programs: United 1K, Delta Gold, Cathay Pacific Diamond, SPG plat.
And the doors lock! I had a great long nap in one during a long layover!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.