Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Trying in vain to speak with an agent in the USA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2012, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

I have tried to phone 7 times today to speak with an agent in the USA. I was on the phone for 55 minutes yesterday trying to make a simple reservation change to a mileage award flight without success. The reason I was on the phone for 55 minutes was that agent was in another country and had me on hold while she herself contacted the USA. I just want to cut out the middle person and get this done myself.
Furthermore I would like a job and working for UA making reservations sounds quite rewarding. [removed political comment]

Last edited by cblaisd; Sep 13, 2012 at 3:50 pm Reason: Removed political comment
Old Sep 13, 2012, 3:49 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Since it sounds like your question is about contacting United (??), I'll move to that forum for the mods there to decide if there is a better extant thread for it, or ??

cblaisd
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.