Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

AwardtravelR VS ANA for accurate award availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2012, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD

I know that the MP award page is notorious for showing award availability (especially on LH) that is not really not accurate. I have been told on numerous threads that the ANA Award tool is the best site to use to see "true" availability. I was also looking at AwardTravelR.com and that site shows much more availability then the ANA site. Does anyone know if this site is accurate or do they just get there information from UA? If that site is accurate then it is much easier to use then ANA? But if not I would love to know so I don't waste my time.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
I know that the MP award page is notorious for showing award availability (especially on LH) that is not really not accurate. I have been told on numerous threads that the ANA Award tool is the best site to use to see "true" availability. I was also looking at AwardTravelR.com and that site shows much more availability then the ANA site. Does anyone know if this site is accurate or do they just get there information from UA? If that site is accurate then it is much easier to use then ANA? But if not I would love to know so I don't waste my time.
I believe it gets its data from ANA. However, I've seen availability on the AwardTravelR.com site and not been able to book it with UA miles (even by calling).
Old Jun 13, 2012, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by danpeake
I believe it gets its data from ANA. However, I've seen availability on the AwardTravelR.com site and not been able to book it with UA miles (even by calling).
THANKS

There was certainly more availability on AwardtravelR then ANA which made me believe they got there info from ANA and UA. so I guess that site is no better then UA. I guess ANA us what I need to use

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.