Wiki Posts
Search

United Club Promotions - Any Available?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2012, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by gradsflyer
I remember somebody posting a few months back about a kids' birthday party going on in the SFO UC! I really don't get people guesting young children into the lounges. These are clearly designed with the high volume business/leisure traveler in mind as a place to work and relax, not as a family recreation zone. I fly in Asia quite a bit and you'd never see this kind of thing in a lounge like SQ, TG, etc.
Wrong assumption.

High volume business travelers are even worse than kids especially those travel in a group and all are paid C !

Back in December, I have seen a group of 10+ Indian business travelers in TG C lounge in HKG, they were all in the business center blocking every single computers there, talking loudly to each other and on the phone, their conversation spilled it all over to the sitting areas, no staff would do anything as they don't want to upset them as they are all paid C.

Luckily there is UA RCC next door so that those want a piece of quiet can move there.

You should know already that the highest paid customers always think the airline owe them something, so that they can do whatever they want, have the outrageous demand, being obnoxious to FA and other customers.

Last edited by ORDnHKG; Jun 8, 2012 at 8:59 pm
Old Jun 8, 2012, 9:46 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

How is "children in the UC" related to the topic of this thread - "promotions"?

Any more posts about that will be summarily deleted.

iluv2fly
Moderator, UA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.