Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage Repairs in Central London?

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2016, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by lfc84
I used Alba over the weekend and I'm happy to recommend them
My repair is still going strong. The case is used at least once per month hand luggage
Old Jun 11, 2016, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by Gagravarr
I've used Alba for a warrant repair on my Briggs and Reilly suitcase. Other than their mild incomprehension of how it had got so beaten up so quickly, they fixed it faster than expected and to a high standard. Since it's a Briggs and Reilly with their awesome warranty, it was even free
+1 Very similar experience
Old Jun 13, 2016, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by oscietra
There is a marvellous shop opposite South Kensington station - I think its called Barnards II - its on Old Brompton Road, and they are very helpful and know what they are talking about.

Alternatively, these people may be of use:

http://www.baggageservices.com/welcome.htm
This shop is still in existence, though has changed its name to "Gallops" and is a couple of doors down from where it used to be.

http://www.bagrepairslondon.com/
Old Aug 14, 2016, 5:16 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by Swanhunter
Alba are good but don't do all brands (Mandarina Duck for one).
Well that literally just saved me two hours...
Old Mar 8, 2023, 12:40 am

Mandarina Duck repairs

Does anyone know where to get repairs to Mandarina Duck luggage in London? I contacted MD directly in Italy but they couldn't help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.