Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2for1 offer in in may?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2016, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

2for1 offer in in may?

I'm searching for 2for1 offers that will be valid in may, e.g. for the London Eye or Tower of London. daysoutguide.co.uk voucher are valid just till end of april. You have any idea how to find some for later than this?
Old Apr 10, 2016, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
give it a week or two and the website will be updated.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Some people say the daysoutguide.co.uk 2for1 voucher will not be available in summer season, are you sure they will update their website soon?
I can buy a 2for1 voucher for the London Eye for about 10€ at ebay, but I can't find any voucher for the Tower of London.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by 31570324
Some people say the daysoutguide.co.uk 2for1 voucher will not be available in summer season, are you sure they will update their website soon?
I can buy a 2for1 voucher for the London Eye for about 10€ at ebay, but I can't find any voucher for the Tower of London.
Who is this "some people"?

We get this question every 6 months and the reply is the same in every case - most will be renewed, some won't, some will be added.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by 31570324
Why on earth would you pay someone on ebay for a free voucher???

Talk about fools and money being parted.

Don't forget you also need a valid rail (not london underground) ticket to qualify for the offer.

And as AlanR says the attractions in the offer drop off and on the list every 6 months or so.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 6:12 am

The rail ticket 2FOR1 offer scheme has been running for years and years, the specific offers may change from season to season.

Just wait until the end of April / beginning of May for the summer season 2FOR1 offers to be published.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 9:08 am

In 2015 the 2FOR1 offer for the Tower of London was not valid between 11 July to 31 August, basically the school holiday period.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 4:50 pm

I'm going the end of may , been checking the 2 for 1 ,still says april , ill wait it out see what comes out then , I agree why would u buy voucher off ebay , when there free online
Old Apr 12, 2016, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Because we will go to London 03 may, so if they update their website in may it's may to late for us. And the ebay voucher is from a kellog's package, so it's not necessary to buy a train ticket at all. But it would just help for the London Eye, not for the Tower of London.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 8:02 am
formerly known as ravishah

For the Kellogs voucher I am sure if you ask nicely someone here can send one over. I would if I had any!
Old Apr 13, 2016, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Would be great if someone would send me one voucher ^
Old Apr 13, 2016, 11:40 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, UA Mileage Plus, bmi Diamond Club
The 2 for 1 vouchers come in a leaflet/booklet that you can find at railway stations too - you don't have to use the ones from the website, so you could just pick up a leaflet when you arrive.

Obviously you may not know which vouchers will be in it, but at least you don't have to worry about downloading/printing them ahead of time.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 11:56 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
Any decent hotel will be able to print you off a voucher.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 4:23 am
formerly known as ravishah

Originally Posted by saint_em
The 2 for 1 vouchers come in a leaflet/booklet that you can find at railway stations too - you don't have to use the ones from the website, so you could just pick up a leaflet when you arrive.

Obviously you may not know which vouchers will be in it, but at least you don't have to worry about downloading/printing them ahead of time.
Do you know which leaflet - given I am passing through a number of stations tomorrow I am happy to pick one up and send it over to the OP.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 7:44 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, UA Mileage Plus, bmi Diamond Club
Originally Posted by rollingdeep
Do you know which leaflet - given I am passing through a number of stations tomorrow I am happy to pick one up and send it over to the OP.
I don't off the top of my head I'm afraid, but in my station it's in the rack with the travelcard leaflets etc. I want to say it had an orange band at the top and pictures of attractions on the front, but it's been a while since I picked one up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.