Search

The new T2 - thoughts, impressions

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2015, 9:22 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
It does make me wonder.
Old Jan 17, 2015, 12:12 pm

I very much enjoyed the Full English at Heston's Perfectionists' Cafe, the Black Pud was exceptional and the fried egg (coated in sherry vinegar) was delicious. Though it did look a bit stark on the plate, it tasted great.

www.theperfectionistscafe.com/

Architecturally, the focus of the public areas makes for a very "inward-looking" building with limited visibility of the apron from the upper level.

Perfectionist has oddly chosen to site its waiters' station in the best position for viewing, with only two tables having a clear view). The other cafe on that side is drenched with unpleasantly bright light in the mornings, making it too unpleasant to sit around. Neither has been planned to capitalise on the view of anything other than the shops they want you to spend in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.