Wiki Posts
Search

LHR T1 for a Meeting

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat./BA Gold (thanks BD)/A3 *Gold/HH Diamond/A Club Gold
LHR T1 for a Meeting

Anyone have any ideas where to have a one-to-one quiet business meeting at T1 (landside)?

I realise there are lots of hotels, but don't want either of us to have to battle with the Hotel-Hoppas. Would normally meet at Hilton T4, but colleague is flying into T1.

Costas in the arrivals hall doesn't really fit the bill for either "quiet" or "confidential"...
Old Apr 16, 2014, 2:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Free HEX to T5 and then the Sofitel would be a good option.

There are no public areas that I would say are suitable for a meeting, other than one of the coffee shops (which are all fairly horrid in T1).
Old Apr 18, 2014, 2:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat./BA Gold (thanks BD)/A3 *Gold/HH Diamond/A Club Gold
Thanks - the Sofitel was indeed a perfect option, lots of quiet private little alcoves, even with power points!
Old Apr 18, 2014, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by jsfr
Thanks - the Sofitel was indeed a perfect option, lots of quiet private little alcoves, even with power points!
Good to hear ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.