Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exclusive Airports Car service in LONDON - DO NOT USE

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2013, 6:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plt
Originally Posted by cazic99
In retrospect, exxagerating luggage might have been a good idea. But again, I had 2 Medium and 2 carryon for 2 people! And that is what I stated on the reservation!

Then the driver started going nuts about how my carryon bags are LARGE LUGGAGE and then the manager out of no where tells me my back pack counts for 5th piece of luggage!

But I do believe every person can have a bad day but it's the fact that this manager tries to LIE and keep my money when no services were rendered that baffles me. That is almost worse than the driver's actions!
I hope the chargeback works! I hate these kinds of lousy minicabs. These guys sound terrible.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 3:26 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

I've just started using Kabbee, and they've been perfect.... After 2 trips

I tried UberX, but their drivers annoyed the hell out of me.
Old Aug 29, 2013, 7:39 pm

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
I tried UberX, but their drivers annoyed the hell out of me.
Same here! Why are they all so chatty?!
Old Jun 21, 2014, 4:55 am

ExclusiveAirports taxi

My experience with the company is definitely not great at all !!!! I searched the web for taxis and booked Exclusive Airports because they were the cheapest at £37 for a trip from South London to Heathrow Airport.

On the day the taxi arrived on time. As we are on our way at 4am, I get a call from the company saying none of their cars were available so they had to source a car from a different company. This means I now have to pay the driver in cash £43 (a bit of a late notice). I didn't have any cash on me so had to stop at a cash point which was a bit of an inconvenience. I was assured that the £37 I paid online will be refunded plus the difference.

A few days later they refunded the £37 but not the difference so I called to chase that up. I was told I'm not getting the difference refunded because they had to source a car from a different company and that was their price on that day. I argued that surely it's not my problem they had no cars that morning and shouldn't be paying extra for that. I was then told I'm not getting the refund because, again, it wasn't their car and that was the price on the day. Great customer service. Stay away from this company!
Old Jun 21, 2014, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
No issues with then at all

I have used Exclusive a few times over the years and have had no problems with them whatsoever. I travel from South London to either LHR or LCY

Drivers have been unfailingly polite etc They text/phoned when they arrived outside my house. When they arrive early there has been no pressure to hurry up.

They even asked if I have my passport with me before setting off. On arrival at the airport they will try and grab a trolley if one is visible.

The baggage allowances have always been clear to me on the website so have had no problems with that at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.