Search

Change FF number

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2017, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
Change FF number

Hi

I have *Alliance Gold but have booked my tickets through a travel agents. I mistakenly put my TK FF number when I booked, can I change it to Thai Airlines where I am *Alliance Gold?

I only get my booking confirmation 10 days before the trip. Is this enough time to change it?
Old Aug 11, 2017, 5:57 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
You can change your FFP number any time right up to departure. Call the travel agent to do it, or have TK change it at check-in (whether you use a counter, kiosk or online - the function is there).
Old Aug 12, 2017, 5:00 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,, Oman Air Gold
Originally Posted by airoli
You can change your FFP number any time right up to departure. Call the travel agent to do it, or have TK change it at check-in (whether you use a counter, kiosk or online - the function is there).
You can also do it via the new TK website.

Log in to M&S then click on My Flights, then Manage My Booking and there is a drop down box under Frequent Flyer Programme for you to choose from the *A family and then enter the number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.