Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying to USA, Turkish Airlines APIS

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2017, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Flying to USA, Turkish Airlines APIS

I'm flying TK in less than 2 days to the US and was wondering if I needed to fill out APIS in advance or will check-in do it. I booked an award ticket so the TK website won't let me do it. Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 5:19 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,, Oman Air Gold
Originally Posted by skyper123456789
I'm flying TK in less than 2 days to the US and was wondering if I needed to fill out APIS in advance or will check-in do it. I booked an award ticket so the TK website won't let me do it. Thanks in advance.
Have you tried on the new website? I was pleased I can enter my passport details now well in advance instead of waiting to do it at check-in.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 6:58 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, AS MVP
Originally Posted by skyper123456789
You can use the TK app for that, I use it a lot (I have an iPhone).

You can check in, enter APIS and get your mobile boarding pass which you can add to passbook.

Works great.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 1:25 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
In the worst case they will collect at the gate. There is a separate security point where your documents are checked and any missing data is collected there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.